My name is Ashley and welcome to Cheers Blondie!
Cheers Blondie is my highly entertaining expat and travel blog where I share my adventures of living abroad and traveling around Europe! I am originally a Florida girl but made Washington, DC my home before settling in Edinburgh, three years ago, with my Scottish husband. What can I say? I was seduced by the accent!
I have a light hearted approach to my writing and poke fun at the cultural differences between America and the UK.
A few things to know about me:
- I am from the sunshine state and I complain about the lack of sun in Scotland, A LOT.
- I am not an outdoorsy girl, my idea of an outside activity is a rooftop bar.
- I am obsessed with castles and royalty.
- I hate being called a Yank.
- I love the show Outlander and casually stalk film locations throughout Scotland.
And here are some interviews with me and articles about the good, the bad and the ugly of being an expat!
Now that you know a bit more about me, and whether you are an expat or not, I hope you enjoy Cheers Blondie!
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.